View Profile Fr4zzle

I liked it

I must say that I thought this is a good game. It is fairly addictive and it works well. It's a shame that you can't put spin on the ball but the wind does carry it a little.

Overall: A decent addictive game.

Nice concept.

The concept of the game is excellent but the problem I have with it is that it is too simple and doesn't get harder as the game goes on. Maybe work on Levels & do some more with the graphics and you can't go wrong!

Lots of Time...

I can see you have spent a lot of time working on this... and that's good because it all works well and on top of that, it's funny! It is superb and I hope you make more of these.

The only thing I don't like about it is that you haven';t drawn the icons yourself, you've just "print screened" them, and I'm assuming you used XP to make this as they are XP icons... unless that is intentional...

Anyway... Overall VERY GOOD... 5/5!

Well done!

Good idea

This is a great idea for a game and I can't believe I haven't already found a game like this. I can't wait for the real thing.

Please send me a PM when it's finished and on Newgrounds and I'll have a go on it as soon as I receive the message!

Just don't do what I do with some of my projects and put them off for a couple of months... I want to play it now!! :D

3 Stars... 2 Vote...

Not really too good, if I'm honest.
As previously said, no time limit and a big problem I found is that you can click the red circle even if it's covered by a rectangle or (in later levels) other red circles.
Also, a graphics rework wouldn't be a bad idea either. The game looks a but plain.

Possibly work on the points mentioned and have a good game! :D

Good...Not Great, though

I think this is quite a good (and a little addictive) game, though the graphics aren't the best around.

Also, with the collection star that slows the game down, if you ever make a 4th version, do you think you'd be able to make the ball jump a bit higher because as the grounds move slower, it's a bigger gap to jump so the ball doesn't always make it.

Overall, good addictive game. Well done!

Haha...very nice.

Good Windows emulator...quite a few funny jokes on it, a few things that weren't so funny but overall, a good little emulator.

Well Done.

Wow...

You've put a lot of effort into this flash...loads of things to choose from, how many eyes? Well...A bloody lot!
But, there was one thing I didn't like and got on my nerves a bit, I know I could of just turned down the volume but, you know...so...maybe if you do another one, please put a 'music stop' 'music play' button.

Vote: 4/5

Good...alright...eh

Ermm...this game good...not great...but good. On my first try, I completely cocked up (no more moves with ten dots left...HAHA) and it said I was above average!

Anyway...half decent game, though...HALF DECENT...

Good, good!

I must agree with the person before me, most of the sounds were, but a few were not. I would of also liked it if there were more quotes to choose from with each character. Good job, though!

Frazer Cowell @Fr4zzle