View Profile Fr4zzle

All 8 Movie Reviews

2 w/ Responses

Seen it before...

The flash isn't well presented, as others have already said about.
Also, this trick works because none of the original cards were there the second time round. :D

Hmmm...

I must say that this is a lot worse than the original one! And, also, how can you call it number 2 when you have just done what is in the original real life action one and put it into flash?! Sorry...but this was poor!

Very good!

Wow...nice work. I liked this a lot. You must be very good with animation as that is the first flash I have ever seen that blends animation with real life action. Excellent. Keep up your impressive work!

Good, good!

Haha...I thought this was very funny and I'm glad that I had found it. The graphics are a bit dodgy...but it's still funny...so...well done!

Hilarious!

This is really good! I've watched it a few times now and I'm still laughing!

WHOA!

Wow...you certainly know what you are doing with sprites. Keep up the good work and I'll look forward to watching more of your movies!

Sprites

You have good talent with sprites! KEEP IT UP!

JonBro responds:

Oh, um, honestly I'm getting a little tired of sprites...
Check out my other movies, you'll see that almost all of them are drawn by hand.

I might make more sprite movies, though! THANKS!

RUBBISH!

Not funny. Completely silly. I know you done it at 5 in the morning but you shouldn't have put on newgrounds. I mean...YAY(!) It's a little pink cat with swirling eyes going around a house. Then, there is a child's head exploding....ha ha ha(!) I'm crying with laugher(!)

Cheesius responds:

Um. Either you loved it or hated it, and I'm having trouble telling which. Perhaps you are too. Anyway, I didn't expect it to pass submission, but people enjoyed it enough that it survived... And I'm still getting good comments. And bad ones. Ah well. Thanks for watching, and confusing me with your perplexing review.

Frazer Cowell @Fr4zzle